We are seeking a full time Administrator to support our call centre sales operation based at our North Sydney sales office. In this role you will provide administration support to the call centre team and management in a high energy, fun, positive working environment.
The key responsibilities of this role involve database management, data entry, management of petty cash, handling requests from Managers and the sales team, preparing sales reports and basic accounting and payroll tasks. This position requires the successful applicant to be self-motivated with the ability to handle a fluctuating work load and remain calm and focused. We are looking for a great team player to support our dynamic sales team.
Key skills and experience required:
• Minimum 1 year in an administration role
• Strong computer literacy skills
• Accurate data entry and typing skills
• Proven experience in entering and extracting data from a database
• Previous experience in generating reports from a database
• Strong internal customer service focus
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Accor Plus has a strong focus on making sure our team members are well trained, have opportunities for ongoing development and work in a rewarding culture. We offer amazing employee benefits to allow you to travel and dine in AccorHotels worldwide.
Accor Plus is part of the AccorHotels group. Accor Plus is a community of over 385,000 members smart travellers and lifestyle enthusiasts who enjoy discounts on accommodation and dining at hotels and restaurants throughout 18 countries in the Asia Pacific region. Accor Plus enables its members to do more in more incredible ways imaginable.
You must be legally entitled to live and work in Australia
No Recruitment Agencies Please
role available at Accor Plus. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Administration Assistant @ Accor Plus (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!