A bit about us:
We specialise in delicious craft beers, boutique wines, great coffee and exceptional food. Leapfrogs brings together everything that makes for a great evening out, with an unbeatable atmosphere and friendly service.
Located at the unique and beautiful Wanneroo Botanic Gardens, leapfrogs is a relaxed social environment where friends can meet, strangers can become friends and our neighbours are our best guests.
This role reports direct to the Head Chef and would suit a passionate 1st or 2nd Year Apprentice Chef looking for a unique apprenticeship experience who loves to cook up a storm, and delight the taste buds of our guests.
The Apprentice Chef will be responsible for ensuring all food preparation tasks assigned to you are completed in an efficient manner and to a consistently high standard.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all food orders and menu items are completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Preparing high quality and presentation of food
• Undertaking of all kitchen duties, including cleaning of equipment, preparing service areas and cleaning of all areas
• Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, presentation and hygiene in the kitchen and food service areas
A bit about you:
• A passion for preparing quality food
• A commitment to deliver on and exceed customer expectations
• Desire and ability to learn in a fast paced environment
• Ability to operate and maintain composure under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent grooming and presentation standards
• Previous experience in a kitchen
This is a rare opportunity for the right individual wanting to embrace a professional career with an ambition to succeed.