We are on the search for an exceptional Beauty Therapist to join our small team at Serenity Skin Therapy in Woodvale.
The successful Therapist will be ultimately stepping into a senior role, so that I can step out a little to be Mum as my husband has recently started a new position.
This is a casual position, that has the ability to increase to a full-time role for the right therapist. You must be available for Saturdays and Thursday nights, and some weekday work will come up occasionally, including training.
The position will include:
• Performing all aspects of beauty therapy
• Greeting clients and making them feel welcome
• Answering phone and email enquiries
• General cleaning and hygiene duties
• Education, recommending and retailing to clients
Your qualities and qualifications will include:
• Exude a calm and gentle personality
• Cert 4 or diploma in beauty therapy
• Have a genuine love and care for what you do
• Be thorough and have a strong attention to detail
• Be mature and respectful
• Have the ability to problem solve
• Have excellent time management skills
• Have worked with targets and budgets, exceeding them often
Our business is in a growth phase, having recently been rebranded with a new name, and I am currently revising our treatments, making them more luxurious for our clients.
We use the Ella Bache range, so knowledge in the products will be an advantage, but is not essential as training will be provided.
Our clients are long-term and loyal, and I expect the successful candidate to be as excited to be joining me on this journey, as I am to have them joining me. Essentially I want someone who will love my business and clients as much as I do.
If you feel you are the therapist listed above, I would love to hear from you!
Please note this position is for Australian residents, however, travelers may apply if you have a long-term working visa and are legally able to work in Australia.