Do you want to start your career as a Carer in Aged Care?
No Qualifications required – Just a passion to work in Aged Care.
Estia Health, Southern Cross Care, Life Care, Ananda Aged Care are all quality Aged Care Provider**, who have partnered with Norgrove Training, giving you the opportunity to become a Carer in one of their 40 sites across South Australia.
To put forward your interest to be considered, it is required you:
– Contact us directly and make a time to attend an information session to the training and job requirements.
– Be available for a group interview session – 24 May 2017
– Be available to commence on 29 May 2017
– Be available to work for Causal, Part Time and Full Time hours.
– Possess proficient English communication skills.
– No criminal convictions which could prevent you for working in the Health Care Sector.
Please note, places for the group interview session are limited and you must attend an information session to move on to the interview session. Priority will be given to those who contact us first.
Call us on 8361 9969 to make an appointment at our North Adelaide office to discuss this opportunity further.
* WorkReady funding available eligibility criteria applies.
** We work with multiple Aged Care providers across SA.