Bistro Supervisor – Casual Role
We are seeking a hospitality professional to join our team as a Front of house, Bistro Supervisor on a casual basis (approx. 15-25 hours per week). This is a hands-on role which will utilise the broad range of skills you have developed in your Hotel career to date.
Duties will involve:
· Supervising all aspects of busy bistro operations (Front of house)
· Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving customer complaints
· Ensuring WHS compliance
· Open/Close procedures including managing cash handling processes and reporting.
To be successful in this role you will require:
· Experience within a similar role in a high volume multifaceted venue
· A valid RSA
· Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in staff supervision of up to 5 staff.
· An understanding of food trends
· Experience with POS Systems
Your enthusiasm and genuine love for hospitality will assist you to become an integral member of this stable, well-established team. You will be required to work a flexible roster including every Saturday night, weekends and evenings