We are a dynamic small family business operating in a stunning part of the Kimberley and looking for the right person/s to assist us in everything from: greeting customers; taking bookings; gallery sales; food preparation; cleaning; gardening; babysitting; cruise preparations and hostessing.
Positions are available for 5, 4 or 3 months, beginning in April, May and June and are full-time until the end of August. Assistant and Supervisor levels required, maximum team of 7 people.
Responsibilities and Competencies:
• Organisational skills
• Enjoy role as hostess and care for guests/staff
• Able to prepare food, maintain high standard of food hygiene
• Follow procedure
• Quick hands and feet
• Must have initiative
• Team player
• Enjoy high standard of customer service
• Flexible approach to work rostering and work arrangements
• Neat personal presentation
• Must enjoy the bush and looking for a remote position
• Able to jump in and get the job done
• Positive outlook and smile
• Comprehensive training
• Wage, accommodation and meals
• First hand support and guidance direct from business owners
The business is interesting and diverse, the owners are passionate and think outside the square. We all have a lot of fun, work hard and enjoy a job done well. Located 1 hour from Kununurra in the Northern Territory.