Aspire Lifestyles (www.aspirelifestyles.com) is a global leader in B2B benefit solutions and concierge services.
• Do you have a passion for all things lifestyle (Dining, hotels, travel, experiences and tickets)?
• Are you skilled in helping people and enjoy customer service?
• Are you a quick thinker and are able to multi-task?
• Do you enjoy a team office environment?
• Are you able to work on a 24/7 roster (night shifts: 2 weeks every 3 months)?
If you have answered ‘YES’ to these questions, we would love to hear from you! Our team provides a dynamic phone support service and assists our customers with dining options, luxury item purchases, tickets to sold out events, booking travel arrangements and those rare, once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
• Excellent communication skills
• Accurate data entry (both alpha and numeric)
• Intermediate MS Office Skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Mature customer service skills
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Ability to work to defined timeframes (long shifts: 8 shifts / fortnight)
• Ability to deliver a high standard of service
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar environment preferred but not essential
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE OFFERED
• A full time, permanent contract in a leading concierge company with a fun team environment
• A great starting salary
• A career progression path, including learning and development
• 5 weeks annual leave
Tap to apply and forward any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All suitable applicants may be subject to a mandatory criminal history check as part of the recruitment and selection process. Offers of employment will only be made upon a satisfactory and successful criminal history check.
Concierge Specialist @ International SOS (Aspire Lifestyles) (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!