Fresh have recently taken on a new contemporary cafe at Rookwood offering a wide range of affordable food. A vacancy now exists for an experienced cook to be part of the opening team.
• Prepare a range of high quality café food
• Café classics and takeaway meals are anticipated to be on the regularly changing menu
• Manage day to day running of the kitchen
• Work autonomously, with support from the Head Chef
• Casual role, with regular shifts Sunday to Wednesday
• You must be a responsible employee, and able to work autonomously
• Ideally coming from a café or pub/bar background
• Experienced in cooking high quality café style food
• Work close to home!
• Parking available on-site
• Work day shifts only
• Be a part of the pre-opening team
• Be a part of a growing hospitality group who offers career advancement and progression
Fresh Catering is one of Sydney’s most awarded caterers, and is responsible for delivering on a wide range of premium functions and events – from boardroom lunches, to weddings, parties, and events of up to 6000 guests. We also operate premium venues such as Museum of Contemporary Art, Vaucluse House Tearooms, Sydney Theatre Company, and Carriageworks.