Are you passionate about wine, coffee and providing excellent customer service? Are you getting tired of working long hours and weekends in hospitality? Are you looking for something new, but still within the hospitality industry? We’ve got the job for you!
We are a privately owned Australian Wine & Coffee Distribution company, representing some of the best known and most prestigious brands from Australia and abroad.
We now have a need for additional full-time Customer Service Officers at our Abbotsford office. We are offering 12 month fixed-term contracts with a potential view to permanency.
We are seeking a proactive individual with flair and previous experience in customer service. You will be the main point for processing orders for external customers and you will be expected to support the business through ensuring the delivery of accurate, consistent and superior customer experience at all times.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, fast-paced, non-corporate, dynamic and creative work environment and are looking for individuals who thrive within team environments.
What you will be responsible for…
• Providing a high level of customer service via telephone and email
• Accurately processing orders in a timely manner
• Handling customer and sales team queries and/or complaints
• Communicating with the customers and the warehouse in a timely manner
You will be required, and must be able to work a rotation roster with the span of hours of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday. There’s also an expectation that you may have to work some non-national public holidays due to us being a national contact centre.
What we are looking for…
• Excellent customer service and computer skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong attention to detail
• Professional, friendly phone manner
• The ability to work well under pressure and within a team
• Exceptional time management skills
• Passion for wine, coffee and customer service.
• Personable, charismatic, resilient and driven personality
• Understanding and/or background in the hospitality industry
How you will be rewarded
You will be offered an above-award salary as well as ongoing wine education and great discounts on all our wine, glassware and food products.
If you are looking for a position which offers you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills further, please reach out to us.
Note: The successful applicant must have a valid working visa and will be required to complete a National Police Check as part of their employment contract.