To be successful in this customer service role you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. This Big 4 Bank’s core values include, passion for customers, will to win, be bold, respect for people, and doing the right thing.
Your new role
As part of the Customer Service Team, your main responsibilities will include:
• Working in a large contact centre
• Working through multiple screens to update customer information
• Understanding the customers situation to advise of the best possible solution.
• Answering phone calls from corporate and business customers regarding all banking enquiries.
• Communicating via e-mail and phone to customers.
What you’ll need to succeed
We’re looking for individuals with:
• Proven communication skills and a good understanding of customer needs.
• Good time management and problem solving skills.
• Someone who enjoys linking in with customers over the phone to build relationships
• The ability to work as part of a high energy, supportive team environment.
What you’ll get in return:
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training, a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills while enabling you to build a rewarding career within one of the biggest Banks in Australia.
This is a full time role working from Monday to Sunday on a rotating roster with hours falling between 8am and 9pm.
**you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status**
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’.
role available at Randstad. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Customer Service Representative, Rhodes @ Randstad (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!