Our client is a supplier of superior quality acupuncture and dry needling products for Australian and International markets. Established just over 8 years ago they pride themselves on delivering a quality service to their customers and to stand out to their competitors. They are rapidly expanding and growing into international markets.
The Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Support / Customer Service Rep to be the first point of contact for all inbound customer enquiries. This is an all rounder position whereby you will also be required to:
• Provide sales support to the Sales Manager
• Administrative duties
• All communication via telephone and email – handling all enquiries
• Occasional Invoicing – using Shoebooks
• Follow-Ups from Students, Partners, Distributors & Clinics
• Social Media Updates
• Email Marketing
• Comfortable speaking with medical professionals and clinicians
The ideal candidate will be someone who can work in a fast paced environment, capable of multi-tasking and has a passion for the industry.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Previous customer service experience required – minimum 1-2 years
• Must be Tertiary Qualified
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Be well organised, intelligent and administratively strong
• Be immaculately presented and professional
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience with Invoicing highly desirable
• Experienced with Mac Computers
• Experience with Shoebooks and Sales Force highly desirable
What’s on Offer:
You will be rewarded with a $50,000 – $55,000 base salary + super working in an office on St Kilda Road, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm. Easy access to public transport. This role gives a lot of autonomy and flexibility as well as support and real growth and career development.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for APPLY NOW. If you would like more information or for a confidential discussion contact Sarah on (03) 8393 9400 – SMAART Recruitment.
*** Due to the expected high volume of applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted ***
*** Must be a Permanent Resident of Australia ***