We’re looking for a proactive and motivated Digital Print Operator to support our existing team with availability to start Immediately!
– Operating our Digital Print equipment for apparel printing.
– Producing orders as per our job specification sheets and avoiding delays in production.
– Liaising with internal graphic design team.
– Maintaining our machinery/equipment and keeping work space clean and tidy
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
No prior machine operating experience is required for this role! The right person will have a self-motivated approach to your work, paired with a can-do attitude and ability to learn quickly.
YOU WILL HAVE:
– An eagerness to learn.
– Good organisation skills.
– Time management skills to deliver ahead of deadlines.
– Basic to intermediate computer skills – able to organise and navigate digital files.
– Flexibility to work night shifts.
$POA based on experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit to kick start your career, we’d love to hear from you!
To be eligible for this position, you must have an appropriate Australian Work Visa.