As a Electronic Technician Submariner, you’ll be responsible for the maintenance and repair of:
• torpedo-firing systems
• navigation equipment
• communication systems, and
• other advanced technology.
It’s a far cry from repairing televisions and cable networks, and no two days will ever be the same.
Trained by some of the best in the business you’ll work with the latest tools and equipment, and learn highly sought-after skills across a broad range of electronic platforms.
It takes a special kind of resourcefulness to join the Deep Elite, living and working with a close-knit team in the unique environment of a Collins Class submarine. The rewards are many and varied and the onboard camaraderie is like no other.
Whether you’re already trade qualified, about to leave school, or seek a new direction, this is your chance to embark on a really rewarding and worthwhile career.
• Fully-paid trade training
• Once trained, earn over $74,000 p.a. plus superannuation
• Numerous other benefits
• Based at HMAS Stirling near Perth
• Some of your time will be spent at sea
• At least 17 years of age
• Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Year 10 completion with passes in English, Maths (non-modified) and Science (preferably with Physics content)
Medical and fitness guidelines also apply.
Sounds good? Then apply now.
Electronics Technician Submariner @ Defence Force Recruiting (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!