• Trade Certificate in Cabinetry
• Minimum of 5 years Cabinet Making/Joinery EXPERIENCE
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Sound ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities, problem solve and work under pressure
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent work ethic
• Ability to work effectively as a Team Member, and with or without supervision
Antry Pty Ltd is an organisation which provides complete fit-out services to clients in both the commercial and residential sector. An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Cabinet Maker to join our team on a Full-Time basis, in our Welshpool factory.
This position will be reporting to the Production Manager. We are seeking a Qualified Cabinet Maker who has extensive EXPERIENCE and knowledge in Cabinet Making/Joinery. The ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task and complete the works allocated with accuracy and attention to detail.
The role will involve, but not limited to the following:
• Read and interpret Shop drawings and Architectural drawings
• Machining, manufacturing and assembling Cabinetry and Joinery
• Working in accordance with company OHSE standards
Antry offers a fantastic workplace environment with opportunities for growth and development and you will receive training with management support.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.