EXPERIENCED HOUSEKEEPER with own car who is good with kids
We are a fun-loving busy family with three young children aged 5, 4 and 2 and require a mature or EXPERIENCED Housekeeper to keep our home tidy and organised as my husband and I both run our own businesses. We live in a three bedroom terrace home in Queens Park.
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, is reliable and a fast worker to become part of our family on a long term basis.
Our first Housekeeper was with us for four years and was a part of our family although had to leave due to health issues but we would be happy to have someone work for us for many years or as long as possible.
We treat everyone with respect and have fun along the way!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Basic cleaning (although we have Cleaners who come Mondays to do the whole house)
• Laundry including washing, some hand washing, ironing
• Taking out the bins/recycling
• Making the beds
• Tidying our wardrobes and organising the kids’ rooms
• Organising the fridge/pantry
• Basically ensuring our house is tidy and running smoothly
• Some very basic cooking occasionally required
• On occasion collecting the kids from school/daycare in your own car
HOURS (Total 10 hours per week):
• Mondays 3 pm to 6 pm
• Tuesdays 3 pm to 6 pm
• Thursdays 2 pm to 6 pm
• Plus some babysitting extra hours if / when available
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least five years EXPERIENCE as a Housekeeper previously
• Someone who can commit long term so someone with a track record of staying with their employers for more than 2 years
• Australian Resident with own car and a clean license
• Mature applicants welcome
BENEFITS AND CULTURE:
• We treat people who work for us as part of our family and people we have employed previously as nannies or helpers we still stay in touch with as friends
If you are hard working, organised, take initiative, and good with kids, please apply.