Woodpecker is a heating, cooling, fireplace and barbecue company with two retail stores and installation teams. We supply not only to retail customers, but to the building industry, architects, developers and commercial trades.
This is your opportunity to take on a challenge, enjoy your work environment and join a tight knit team. It is a chance to work for a progressive company with long term career opportunities, while gaining a sense of satisfaction knowing that your clients will receive first class service and quality products. The position is permanent full-time; salary is negotiable upon level of experience.
Your goal will be to deliver quality service with measurable results.
This role requires an individual who is:
• Target and sales driven
• HVAC & trade or building industry experience preferred
• Computer literacy – MYOB & Microsoft Office packages preferable
• Available weekends
• Motivated with a strong work ethic
• Punctuality is essential
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Committed to customer satisfaction
• Solid track record in customer service/retail background
• Immaculate presentation skills
• Has current driver’s license
• Most importantly is the capacity to handle many tasks simultaneously, and follow through with implementation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in a professional friendly team. If you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic and you are motivated to be successful, then this position would suit you
role available at Woodpecker Heating & Cooling . If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Experienced Sales Consultant @ Woodpecker Heating & Cooling (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!