To be considered you must possess the following;
• You must be an Australian citizen or hold a relevant Australian visa to apply
• Hold a current RSA
• At least 2 years EXPERIENCE working in a similar role
• EXPERIENCE in serving over 200 covers on busy nights
• MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY
• You will be enthusiastic and flexible to work any hours
• Be rostered over 5 nights
• Build and maintain relationships with customers
• Have a great customer service ethic!
JOIN US NOW! PANCHO’S WAS VOTED THE STATE’S FAVOURITE FAMILY RESTAURANT AND LATIN AMERICAN / MEXICAN RESTAURANT EAT OUTS IN THE 2014 I LOVE FOOD AWARDS! WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST!
Just 5 mins from the CBD on Albany Hwy Victoria Park for over 30 years and now in Mount Lawley Pancho’s Villa Mexican Restaurant has been the place to go for laid back, legendary Mexican dining.
We are seeking EXPERIENCED and passionate WAITSTAFF for our busy restaurants. The position of WAITSTAFF is a highly demanding and extremely responsible position and as such we require a person who is dedicated, hardworking and has the ability and experience to work the floor with a professional and friendly approach. Hours are part-time and will be approximately 20 – 30 hours per week and will include key shifts on Friday and Saturday.
If you think that you are suitably EXPERIENCED and skilled and are super keen please apply by the 10th March 2017. Please look at our website ‘JOIN PANCHO’S’ for more information.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Pancho’s Mexican Villa Restaurant would like to thank all applicants who apply for aforementioned position. If you are not invited for interview within 1month, please consider your application filed for future reference. (Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only)