EARN $26/HR + UNCAPPED BONUSES AS A CHARITY FUNDRAISING TRIBE CAPTAIN!
WEEKENDS AWAY AND HOLIDAYS
Would you love to work in a fun and vibrant environment with constant personal growth?
Are you a natural leader with a courageous drive and passion to succeed?
Do you want to be apart of regular support and great bonus structures?
Raising Squad are a face to face fundraising agency in Perth Australia.
Due to the togetherness we share with all who are apart of Raising Squad, we like to refer to ourselves as a Tribe!
We do amazing work, raising huge quantities of money for charities both here in Australia and some of the most disadvantaged countries around the world. Our training and focus is to help you achieve your personal and professional goals whilst being part of our Tribe.
This wonderful opportunity is for an experienced, driven and passionate Tribe leader to run one of our face to face teams here in Perth.
What’s on offer!
· Raising Squad offer a competitive base wage + great uncapped bonuses.
· We provide on going career progression opportunities with constant growth heading to managerial roles.
· Training with experienced coaches and fellow members of the Raising Squad Tribe.
· Working requirements all provided including an iPad.
· Travel trip opportunities (travel and accommodation paid for by Raising Squad)
· Regular interaction with social events, awards, incentives and prizes.
· Phone credit
· Travel allowance
· Gym membership
· Personal life coaching
The successful applicant must:
· Have experience in face to face fundraising, preferably at a Team Leader level
· Have excellent communication and people skills
· Have the ability to lead and inspire others
· Be target and progress driven
· Be over the age of 18 years
· Have full-time availability
Within the Tribe Captain role you will take pride in representing fantastic charities whilst earning a generous hourly wage and having the opportunity to travel all over Perth!! You will be working alongside like minded tribe members in street locations, shopping centers, events and festivals. There’s also the chance to lead and fundraise with other successful teams on away trips.
If you love the sound of this AMAZING opportunity and feel you are the right applicant for this position, APPLY NOW!
To apply for this role, please send a short 2-3 minute video of yourself telling us a bit about you, your skill set and how you’d love to make an impact to our business!
What is your main passion in life?
What is the best holiday you have ever been on?
What are your 3 best personal strengths?
Why do you think you’ll make a great face to face fundraiser?
** Applications will not be considered without this video**
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Perth Australia