About the Firm
As a CPA Public Practice and Accounting firm located im Sydney CBD, we are offering an internship position within our office environment. Prior the internship, our CFA qualified Investment Consultant will provide you with a range of practical training to make sure you can work on our processed real-life data. This can be the start of your working experience in the local finance industry.
About the Internship
Internship responsibilities will include:
– Data Analysis
– Portfolio Administration
– Build Financial Model(s)
– Investment Risk & Portfolio Management
– Creating Financial Plan(s)
– Risk Management & Insurance
– Platforms & Investment Structures Compliance, etc….
Candidates should have some of the following qualities:
– Basic Finance Knowledge (Certificate/Diploma/Uni Students/Degree/Postgraduates/Banking clerk) and seeking to start local finance career.
– Overseas working experience and seeking to get local finance working experience.
– Good Excel skills.
– Willing to learn.
– Willing to conduct Analysis & Planning Work.
If you are interested in joining our Internship Program, please send your resume directly to
02 9212 4703
0473 115 600