We are now hiring for a Qualified Chef for our production kitchen- as we expand our operations at Gold Coast Airport.
If you are a Qualified Chef with a passion for food in a production kitchen, then we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to-
Efficiency in the production of Goods
2. Discipline in following production schedules and prep lists
3. Avoid executing the same task (dish) more than once a day
4. Plan ahead
5. Outsource vrs Inhouse
Manage Waste / Cost of Goods
3. Portion Control
4. Swiftpos Management
1. Stay in touch with Food Trends
2. Provide innovative ideas and execute new concepts within the business
Communication / Report
1. Regular (documented) meetings with Site Mgr and Corporate Chef
2. Regular Communication meetings with key BOH staff
Food Safety / Compliance
1. Comply with food safety requirements relevant to the state of operations
2. Hygiene and Cleanliness
3. Airport specific compliance
4. OHS compliance
You will possess the following core values – Passion for detail, commitment to service, resilience & team orientation. You must thrive in a service culture & be committed and resourceful to take advantage of the opportunity to work, learn and develop within this team.
This position includes working nights, weekends and public holidays.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you have had no experience in a position or very similar like this before.
The successful applicant must be an Australian resident. Police and/or Australian federal security clearance is required for our exciting location.
(Gold Coast) Qualified Chef @ Airport Retail Enterprises (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!