Successful Applicants will possess:
• Current working visa
• Previous EXPERIENCE in a similar field
• A positive attitude and desire to excel
• The ability to swiftly identify and evaluate day to day problems and correct them
• A strong ability to prioritise tasks and follow up as necessary
• The capacity to work unsupervised
• Attention to detail
• Excellent grooming and presentation
• A professional approach when dealing with staff and guests
• An understanding of safe work practices and adherence to current WH&S legislation and guidelines
Roundhouse Hotels are looking to employee Maintenance Officers to work under a Group Manager at 1 of 3 of properties. Liaising closely with the Housekeeping and Front Office Departments, you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and repairs throughout the hotels. You will be responding to emergency breakdowns and completing preventative maintenance with the responsibility of ensuring repairs are completed in a timely manner.
If you think this job suits your skills then we would love to hear from you.