• Are you a local Daylesford/Trentham/Kyneton and surrounds looking for ongoing work?
• Do you enjoy organising, keeping things tidy, and running errands?
• Do you like to cook and can confidently prepare simple homemade meals?
• Do you have a drivers license and are confident driving?
Located just outside of Daylesford in Bullarto.
We have available a House Helper role Monday to Friday 4 hours per day (total of approx 20 hours per week) 2 pm to 6 pm or 3 pm to 7 pm (depending on kids activities).
Primary duties include:
• Picking up kids from school bus stop and bring home, making tasty healthy snacks, making sure they do homework, being there until mum or dad get home
• Grocery Shopping
• Cooking the evening meal
• Taking kids to sporting activities or picking them up
• Keeping the house tidy (no heavy duty cleaning as we have a Cleaner weekly), but making beds, tidying kids bedrooms etc
• A detailed list of tasks is available
We have two family dogs, four chickens, and a guinea pig – so you must be OK with animals.
This role would suit someone who’s keen to develop a long-term relationship with the family and uses their initiative, is not rigid in their thinking, and willing to work with a busy mum and dad to keep the family ticking along.
An hourly rate is offered, and a vehicle is available for use whilst at work.
You must be a non-smoker, neat and tidy, and take pride in what you do.
If you don’t already have a working with children check, you will need to get one if you are successful in the role. You must also have a satisfactory police check.