PASSIONATE ABOUT TEACHING?
JOIN OUR TEAM AS AN ENGLISH TUTOR…
Vacancies exist for motivated, enthusiastic, confident and committed Tutors of ENGLISH – to teach English up to HSC Advanced and Extension levels
Requirements for the Role:
1. Well-developed Literary Skills – must be able to Critically Analyse and Appreciate Literary works
2. Must be able to critique essay drafts, and provide constructive feedback to students
3. Ability to confidently teach Year 12 (HSC) Advanced and Extension English students
4. In depth Knowledge of the Prescribed Texts in NEW HSC syllabus
5. Punctual, committed and reliable
Teaching Experience and qualifications will be favourably looked upon.
If you are currently doing your Teacher’s Training, this role can be a great experience and serve as a sort of Apprenticeship for you.
Also if you have got 95+ ATAR in English Advanced, Extension 1 or Extension 2, have a flair for the language along with great teaching skills, we’d like to hear from you.
It is also a requirement to have a ‘Working with Children Check’ done.
Our Teaching model is based on an Interactive, Application Based Style that focuses on Concept Development, Critical thinking and Inquiry Approach.
We offer you a fantastic environment, excellent facilities and resources and exposure to innovative teaching practices.
We follow industry best practice and offer remuneration designed to attract the best talent. Remuneration will commensurate with experience and qualifications Plenty of development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
If you are interested and think you meet the requirements, please send your resume.