Found Careers Posting Policies
At Found we actively monitor and review ads placed on the platform, and reserve all rights to remove ads at our sole discretion without explanation.
As a guide, ads may be removed or refused if:
- The ad or role advertised breaches Australian law
- The pay for the role does not meet Australian minimum wage or the relevant award wage (as set by the Australian Fair Work Ombudsman here), and/or is a ‘Commission only’ or ‘Contract’ role
- The ad is a duplicate of another ad previously posted
- The ad is posted in a language other than English (however note that it is acceptable to include a translation of your ad in another language in addition to English)
- The role would require the candidate to relocate internationally.
- The ad contain external links or contact details
- The ad contains an inadequate description of the role: Ads posted with limited detail will be placed on hold or removed until completed
- The ad contains inappropriate content, for example, language and/or images that would be reasonably expected to offend
- Discrimination of any type is mentioned
- The position pertains to the adult entertainment industry
- The Found Team determines, for any reason, that the ad is not appropriate for the Found platform.
Please report any suspicious ads or behavior directly to Found at email@example.com including any applicable details (position title, company name, email) along with reasons why the employer and/or ad should be should be removed.
Found reserves the right to remove any ad that we feel is of no value or irrelevant to the platform, with or without notice to the employer.
If you’re an employer whose ad has been removed and do not believe you or your ad have breached any of the aforementioned policies please let us know by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to look into the matter further.