We are seeking a part time applicant in order to maintain and grow our Ebay stores (Automotive parts and also general merchandise).
The job will require the successful applicant to maintain existing listings on Ebay, as well as list new items. The position also requires the successful applicant to have computer knowledge as they will be providing assistance and support throughout the office for computer related issues.
Hours will be approx 10am-3pm, 4-5 days a week. However, hours may increase depending on workload.
A successful applicant must have the following traits:
• Be a fast learner
• Be motivated to work unsupervised and self supervise time and tasks when they have not been given.
• Work in a team under instruction, but also be able to work by themselves.
• NEEDS TO HAVE ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
• Understand the importance of correct listing information and photos
A successful applicant should have the following skills:
• Computer knowledge (Essential)
• Experience with Ebay (Essential, the very least be familiar with the basics of selling on ebay)
• Experience in sales and customer service (Not required but a bonus)
• Photo editing (Not using Photoshop)
• Networking (Not required but a bonus)
• Researching Skills (Able to exhaust all resources in determining price and competition is essential)
You will be required to answer customer inquires, pack items and send them. You also need to know how basic advertising works and basic sales techniques in order to sell items.
Applicants will be shortlisted and trialed before hiring.