We offer organisations throughout Australia complete Labour Hire and Recruitment Solutions within the Mining & Resources, Civil & Construction, and Fabrication & Engineering sectors. Our client is a privately owned Landscaping Contractor with an excellent reputation for delivering projects on time and within budget.
We currently require Landscape Labourers with reliable transport and full PPE to work on a contract basis. Immediate starts for the right individuals! This role will see the successful applicant responsible for being providing high quality landscape work as well as routine and preventative maintenance to various sites. This is a hands on role and would suit individuals with a landscaping background and EXPERIENCE from general labouring.
• Minimum 6 months landscaping/gardening EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 6 months general labouring EXPERIENCE
• EXPERIENCE of using a whipper snipper
• Hardscape: Shovelling, loading/unloading materials, digging trenches,
• Softscape: Turf laying, planting and general maintenance
• Possess full PPE: long hi vis, hard hat, steel cap boots and reliable transport
• Excellent work ethic combined with a proactive attitude to OH&S
• Physically fit / flexible attitude / ability to work well in a team
What tickets and qualifications do I need?
• White card
• Drivers Licence – desirable
What’s in it for me?
• In return for your hard work, rates range from $24+ super, dependant on years and level of experience
• Weekly pay run into your nominated bank account managed from our dedicated payroll team