We are currently seeking an experienced Leading Hand Carpenter to work across the Perth Metro area. This is an excellent opportunity to join our outgoing and successful team.
You must be a good all-rounder with specific experience in ceilings (plasterboard and lay in grid), partitions, CFC,door installation and external cladding.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be trade qualified
• Have at least 5 years? experience
• Be experienced in both general first and second fix carpentry
• Have the ability to read plans and work independently
• Be a multi tasker and able to work unsupervised
• Possess a good work ethic, attitude and communication skills
• Possess an extremely high attention to detail and finishes
• Have your own tools and PPE
• Hold a current construction white card
• Hold a current clean police check or have the ability to pass one
• Own a reliable vehicle andhave a current driver’s licence
Hourly rate will depend on qualifications and experience.
Aser Contracts is a licensed and insured contractor based in Perth that is engaged in a wide range of services in the construction field.
Our services include; All types of Carpentry, Maintenance and Steel Framing, within both the Commercial and Residential sectors. More details of our services provided can be found at www.asercontracts.com.au.