Euro Solar is Australia’s largest installer of solar PV panels with over 500,000 panels installed to date. Over the last 8 years we’ve built our business around the simple yet fundamental core values of Respect, Responsibility, & Innovation.
Due to an influx in demand for both residential & commercial scale solar systems, we’re currently looking to expand our in-house team of full-time, CEC Accredited Solar Installers with a focus on those who both understand & embody our core values.
The positions on offer come with an attractive remuneration package including above-award rates, superannuation, uniforms, and fully stocked company vehicle. To be eligible for these positions, you must hold:
• A current, Unrestricted Electrical License; &
• An open Queensland Driver’s Licence
CEC Accreditation (Design & Install) is also preferred but not essential. Licensed Electricians who do not currently hold CEC Accreditation will be given the opportunity to attain a provisional accreditation before being engaged on a permanent basis.
Though not essential, the ideal candidate for this position will:
• Have experience in residential &/or commercial solar installation or electrical work
• Hold a Construction White Card & Working at Heights Certification (RIIWHS204D)
• Have a sound understanding of AS/NZS 3000, AS/NZS 5033, & AS/NZS 4777
• Pay keen attention to detail & take pride in the quality of their work
• Demonstrate strong written & verbal communications
• Be committed to a safe & healthy work environment
• Be willing to work as a part of a small team
• Be punctual, reliable, & self-motivated
If you’re interested in joining our professional team & making a difference in the fight for a renewable energy Australia, then email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0420 974 770.