How can you keep the stars aligned?
• Interact with guests, team and suppliers in a friendly & professional manner
• Manage the hotel and building assets to protect their long term investment value
• Understand and be conversant with the operation and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and air systems and controls
• Conduct site inductions, oversee and coordinate all new contractors coming on site and maintain relevant documentation
• Action and prioritise maintenance requests and preventive maintenance according to level of urgency/importance
• Monitor and promote environmental and energy conservation programs
• A “guest’s come first” approach
• Work on a full time basis
• Ability to manage a team of two, contractors and ready to be hands on
• Understand the “art” of handy work and are great with your hands
• Have experience in preparing financial quotations and budgeting
• Devise Preventative Maintenance Programs and successfully implement on a continual basis
• Creativity, positive energy and great personality
• Become an integral part of this newly created hotel concept
• Discounts at all 8Hotels properties
• Be your real self!
• Have the chance to own your role
• Connect and get to know us on Instagram @theultimosydney
Interested? Send us your resume and a cover letter showing us your suitability for the hotel and the role!
We look forward to get to know you.
Maintenance Manager @ The Ultimo (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!