An exciting casual opportunity exists to join our team.
No meter reader experience required however you will need to want to work in the outdoors, enjoy walking and keeping fit.
You will need to:
• Provide accurate and timely meter reads, entering the data accurately into the hand held device provided
• Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
• Commit to working 30-35 hours per week, averaging 6 – 7 hours per day
• Walk 15-20 km/day rain, hail or shine
• Communicate with customers and office employees
• Have the ability to obtain a satisfactory criminal history and medical check
• Hold a valid driver’s license
• Have a mobile phone
• Provide flexible start and finish times
• Provide uniform including footwear
• Ongoing work
SKILLTECH, a division of the Spotless Group, is one of Australia’s largest providers of meter installations, energy and water efficiency services. We read, install and maintain these services for the government, utilities and corporations throughout the country. Supported by a hard-working team we continue to manage more than 41 million meter reads and 330,000 meter installations and replacements each year.