We’re a technology and data focused property management startup looking for a proactive and dynamic individual to join our team in Kooyong.
Operations Coordinator Role
In your capacity as an Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for a range of tasks relating to general administration, operations, and property management. The position offers the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic startup and develop skills in property management and real estate.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Perform rent appraisals
* Setup and manage property listings
* Manage rental enquiries
* Coordinate and conduct open for inspections
* Perform entry, routine, maintenance and vacate inspections
* Conduct rent and lease reviews
* Liaise with tenants and property owners
* Perform general office and property management duties
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Beginner to intermediate level property management knowledge or administration experience
* Highly organised with excellent time management skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent phone manner
* Technical savvy
* Current drivers license and police check
To apply for this role, please send your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.