1. Manage local outreach with various type of external Partners, particularly local Tourism
2. Communicate companies DMO (destination marketing organization) Project to new partners and
facilitate new partnership opportunities.
3. Manage partnership and Schedule training session with external partners to bring them on
board to the project.
4. Report details of Outreach Progress / Issues to Program Manager on weekly bases.
5. Update Planning and report tools.
6. Working with support engineers remotely for all kinds of troubleshooting and issue reporting to
improve the current pipeline.
7. Manage last minute Operation changes and update information into tools and to the Team
accordingly to needs.
8. If Required depending on the Countries followed and locations. Management / support of some
Operations across different countries.
● Experience in a customer service environment (cold calling, speaking to new customers)
● Experience in Marketing and Communication field a plus
● Fluent in written and spoken English Required. Bilingual required – Trilingual and/or a fourth
language a plus.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with superior
verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
● Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work
environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time
● Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the
organization’s reputation and success.
● PC intermediate to proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel, PowerPoint.
Outreach Partner @ Adecco (Contractor) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!