Applications being taken until Friday 10th March.
We are Australia’s leading online gifting business, with five successful and rapidly growing gift websites, dispatching all product from our warehouse in Sydney. We have recently launched a range of personalised products, and are seeking a key person to engrave, emboss, embroider, and pack and dispatch personalised orders.
The person who fills this role will also be required to assist in other areas of the warehouse supporting our Gift Manager. They will know our gift dispatch processes inside out and help lead a temporary team of staff during peak periods such as Christmas.
This is a full time weekday role with occasional weekend work during peak periods. Full training will be provided.
Skills and experience:
• Machinery EXPERIENCE (monogram/embroidery/engraving) – not essential but would be favourable to have at least one
• Fine attention to detail and ability to work unsupervised to a consistently high standard
• Capability and confidence in operating and monitoring machinery
• Good hand eye coordination
• Ability to quality control from guidelines given
• High level of computer literacy with ability to quickly pick up new systems
• Exceptional time management
Keys duties include:
• Embossing/engraving/embroidering orders using in-house machinery
• Printing shipping labels from our CMS
• Wrapping and packing orders for dispatch
• Monitoring the condition of machinery, keeping in peak operating condition at all times
• Picking, wrapping and packing gift and hamper orders
• Liaising with couriers and overseeing dispatch
• Stock control accepting deliveries, putting stock away, monitoring stock levels
• Training and supervision of picking, packing and gift wrapping line during peak periods
We are ultimately looking for someone who is a great fit for our highly motivated and enthusiastic team. If this sounds like you please apply.