Keady Carpentry is a growing carpentry company in search of a new Carpenter to join our team. For more information about our company please visit www.keadycarpentry.com
To be suitable for this position we require you to have;
• Work vehicle, tools and safety clothing
• Working rights in Australia
• 5 or more years EXPERIENCE (post qualification)
• EXPERIENCE in most forms of carpentry
• Roofing EXPERIENCE
Please prepare the answers to the questions below:
• How many years experience do you?
• What qualifications do you have?
• Do you have experience as a residential and commercial carpenter?
• Do you have experience in other trades or areas of construction?
• What are your strongest areas in carpentry?
• What are your weakest areas in carpentry / lacking any experience?
• Do you have roofing experience?
• Where are you located (suburb)?
• What is your current employment status and if employed, what is your notice period?
• What is you desired salary?
• What is your highest position ever held?
• What do you like about your job?
• What do you think makes a good carpenter?
• What type of team do you enjoy working with?
• Would you pass a police clearance, working with children clearance and drug and alcohol test? (these are required on several of our sites)