Fresh Catering are looking for a superstar Receptionist to join their team! Due to an internal promotion, a full-time Receptionist is now needed to be the face of all office operations. Support an outgoing and creative office team, and provide administration support to management.
Benefits – what’s in it for you
• Central located in Redfern, close to public transport
• Career development and progression in a growing hospitality group
• Lunch provided daily
• Fresh, modern offices
• Great staff discounts across all Fresh venues
Receptionist – be the face of the Fresh!
• Meet and greet all guests and clients to the office
• Manage incoming calls and enquiries
• Provide general administration support across all departments
• Coordinate and manage room bookings
• Maintain staff birthday lists, and arrange cakes and cards as required
Requirements – what we need
• Minimum two years’ reception and administration experience in a high-volume environment
• A passion for the hospitality industry!
• A calm and professional phone manner
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• A flexible attitude, always willing to help
• A friendly team player, looking to work with like-minded people
About Fresh Catering – your next company
Fresh Catering deliver exceptional event, boardroom, cocktail and venue catering across Sydney, NSW and interstate. We operate premium venues including The Mint, The Museum of Sydney, The Hyde Park Barracks, The Governors Table, Museum of Contemporary Art, Vaucluse House Tearooms, Sydney Theatre Company, Rookwood, Cornerstone and Carriageworks.