ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Our client is an aged care facility providing accommodation and aged care services throughout SA and VIC/ Their values focus on respect, tolerance and understanding and they strive to create a safe and happy environment for everyone in their care.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The current role available is for an entry level home care assistant. The successful candidate would be joining a positive team of support workers who assist our aged and disability clients to live as independently as possible. As a home care worker, you would be involved in the following tasks:
– Medication Assistance
– Personal Hygiene
– Transport to appointments
– Involvement in the community and social activities
– General household duties
– Some cooking/food preparation
To be considered for this role, you will need to,
– Be available for morning, afternoon and night time shifts
– Have great team work and communication skills
– Have a current drivers licence
– Be caring and compassionate towards everyone, regardless of respective situations
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE
Working with our client will have a range benefits. First being involved in an immensely rewarding career path, helping people everyday to better their lives and living circumstances. Additionally, you can expect above award pay rates, uniform, flexible work hours, a supportive and positive team and the opportunity for further training and career progression within the company.
Aged Care @ Green Venture Recruitment Group (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!