Studying towards your Childcare Career? Want to have fun at work and get paid for it too? Join us! Be part of the Camp Australia family today!
Be part of multiple services of all shapes and sizes from small services with just 11 little stars to look after, from larger services welcoming up to 100 children! Whatever size you are looking to join, we have the right fit for you!
Hours are typically from 7-9am & 2-6pm (Part Time)
Monday to Friday x5 days a week starting with immediate effect
Perfect for anyone with a Hobby they can bring to work; from Soccer Coaching, to Origami, and even Yoga – bring it to work and showcase your amazing talents to the children!
Work alongside some wonderful Educators, with lots of support to offer!
* Ensure all children are being actively supervised,
* Assist in the creation and implementation of an engaging program
* Ensuring the children are safe at all times and having lots of fun
* Building wonderful relationships with the children, parents, and key school community members
The Camp Australia Story
Two brothers who had a passion for sport and childcare begun caring for kids in an after-school tennis club, their enthusiasm and commitment to ensuring children have a safe place to be before and after school paved the way for the company you see today. After experiencing rapid growth for almost 30 years, Camp Australia prides itself on being the largest provider of Outside School Hours Care in Australia. Camp Australia is proud to be a child safe organisation.
To be in with a chance of working with us, all we need is evidence of:
* Must be actively studying toward or Qualified at a minimum level CERT III in Education or Childcare
* Hold a Valid and current Working with Vulnerable People Card
* Hold a Certificate for Identify & Respond to Children and Young People at Risk
* HLTAID004 First Aid Certificate or booking confirmation with your nearest RTO
If you don’t have a qualification but have a wealth of experience in childcare to offer, you may qualify for a free Traineeship with us. You can work towards a Diploma in School Age Education & Care whilst working as a Coordinator.
Most of your studies are online allowing you more time to dedicate to the service.
If this is something you are interested in and would like to know more, please send an Expression of Interest with your application.
Childcare Educator @ Camp Australia (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!