February 14th, 2019 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “Entertainment Officer @ Archery Attack & Bubble Sports – Sydney (”
We are looking for energetic, customer focused individuals to join us and run FUN Archery Attack and Bubble Soccer events mainly on SATURDAY and SUNDAY plus some midweek events. You should have a strong customer focused mentality and be aware the equipment is quite heavy.
Can you answer YES to the following:
1. Are you located within a 20 min drive of Glebe/Camperdown?
2. Do you have access to your own car?
3. Are you available mainly at weekends and also during the week?
4. Do you want to have an awesome casual job bringing fun to birthday parties, bucks and team building events?!
If you answered yes to these give us a shout!
Pay is around $100-$150 per event plus travel allowance. All staff must have First Aid and WWCC qualifications.
Check out archeryattack.com and bubblesports.com for more info. role available at Archery Attack & Bubble Sports – Sydney. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Entertainment Officer @ Archery Attack & Bubble Sports – Sydney (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
December 26th, 2018 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “Fundraising Promoter @ World Vision Australia (Casual) on Found.”
The Opportunity to Make A Difference
Be a change maker. At World Vision Australia you have a unique opportunity to use your talent & expertise in a role that makes a difference in the lives of children affected by poverty. Working with a motivated and passionate team of like-minded fundraisers, your day-to-day will be involved with the following:
• Engaging the public in local Retail Centres and building rapport quickly with compelling conversation that inspires Australians to take action against poverty and injustice
• Thriving in a fast-paced role where your energy, charisma, resilience and competitive streak to engage with high volumes of people leads to personal sales targets that truly make a difference
• Learning about yourself and being open to coaching and feedback
• Identifying customer’s varying needs and inspiring them to take action in ways that are meaningful to them
• Being determined and motivated to engage potential supporters to make a difference in the lives of other, and having the resilience to persist in this challenging but rewarding role
As a Fundraising Promoter for World Vision Australia, you must be able to:
• Work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, at least 2 of those during the week
• Perform 5.5 to 7.5-hour shifts
• Travel to Retail Centres in your region within a 30km distance
What can we offer you?
• Receive paid on-the-job training and have access to consistent coaching and feedback to develop strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Proven avenues and opportunities for career progression in fundraising or other WVA roles
• Satisfaction in build brighter futures for vulnerable children and seek to empower the world’s poorest people
role available at World Vision Australia. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Fundraising Promoter @ World Vision Australia (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
November 23rd, 2018 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “FREE WORKSHOP: Mental Health Story Teller @ batyr (Casual) on Fou”
Being Herd is a free two-day workshop that empowers young people aged 18-30 to give a voice to their story of mental ill health. Being Herd aims to equip you with the skills to share your story in a safe and effective way. Through sharing your story, you can start more positive conversations around mental health, reduce stigma and encourage others to reach out for support.
People attend the workshop for many different reasons. Some come to build the personal confidence to know they can give a voice to their story, some come to learn how to better share with family or friends, and some people are interested in becoming an advocate for mental health. Following the workshop some participants will have the opportunity to do further training to become a batyr speaker and share their story at our batyr@school and batyr@uni programs.
You don’t need a diagnosed mental illness to take part in the program. We are interested in the personal stories of anyone who has felt that their mental health has held them back, or made life more difficult than it needs to be. role available at batyr. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
FREE WORKSHOP: Mental Health Story Teller @ batyr (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
November 8th, 2018 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “Waiter/Waitress – Via Alta @ The Ormeggio Group (Casual) on Found”
Alessandro Pavoni and Angelo Malerba have designed a menu that offers classic, well executed, clean, and simple Italian flavours, with a focus on the Northern regions of Italy.
We handpick our suppliers and do extensive research to source the best produce that Australia and Italy has to offer.
Located on Sydney’s North Shore, Via Alta is open for lunch between Tuesday and Sunday, and dinner 7 nights per week.
Via Alta is currently recruiting experienced Waitstaff.
You must be available with an immediate start with flexible hours.
You will be trained as part of the role.
• Permanent working visa or Australian residents only
• Current RSA
• Excellent English verbal skills
• Minimum 3 years experience essential
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Positive attitude
• Must love food, dining out and providing fantastic experiences
role available at The Ormeggio Group. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Waiter/Waitress – Via Alta @ The Ormeggio Group (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
November 7th, 2018 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “Promotional Staff – $30ph + super @ Randstad (Casual) on Found. T”
PROMO STAFF REQUIRED THIS SPRING CARNIVAL!!
Get involved in the race that stops the nation working with one of Australia’s leading waging operators across the spring racing carnival.
We’re looking for confident promotional staff to promote our clients capability and assist patrons on the day at multiple sites throughout Launceston. Full day of training will be provided and you will work alongside a buddy throughout your shifts.
– Working Friday 3 – 7pm and Saturday 12 – 7pm
– Commencing 28th September 2018
– Approx 20 weeks contract
– Must be 18+ years of age.
– available to commence on 28th September
– undergo a police check
– have access to a vehicle
To book in to be part of this exciting campaign, please get in touch with Julia at Randstad on 03 8319 1182 to start your application. role available at Randstad. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Promotional Staff – $30ph + super @ Randstad (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
November 4th, 2018 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “Sales Rep with Marketing Experience @ Kev’s Jerky (Casual) on”
We have a casual position foe a sales rep with marketing experience for our small company to help it grow. There will be a bonus system for the right candidate. Work will from our manufacturing facility. role available at Kev’s Jerky . If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Sales Rep with Marketing Experience @ Kev’s Jerky (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
November 3rd, 2018 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “Customer Service Representative (Casual) – BP Golden Gate, WA @ B”
Are you our next Customer Service Representative?
Whether you get energy from making a customer’s day better, sharing the story behind a great coffee, or delivering an awesome customer experience – BP Retail can be the place where you find your purpose. If you want to build first-rate customer service skills in a workplace that is fast-paced and dynamic, then look no further.
We’re all about awesome customer service. We know you are too.
You are someone who enjoys keeping busy and gets stuck in to get the job done. You care about people – your team mates and customers – in fact, it’s your friendly approach and bright personality that keep customers coming back day after day. As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet keeping shelves stocked, serving coffee, running the till and keeping the store clean and tidy, because you know it’s the little details that add up to a great customer experience.
You’re friendly with great energy. Reliable and caring. We really like that about you.
You are someone who loves rolling up their sleeves to keep the store running as efficiently as possible. You are a friendly team member who thrives on making a customer’s day, but you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
Specifically, you bring the following skills and attributes:
• Effective communication skills with a competency in English (reading, writing and speaking)
• Friendly, energetic and approachable with a natural flair for great customer service
• Can-do attitude to execute in-store promotions, undertake cleaning activities, replenish and move stock or serve customers at the point of sale
• Attention to detail the ability to work in accordance with safe work practices and operational procedures, as well as a level-head to carry our emergency activities if required
• A real team player who is keen to wear our brand with pride
• A positive attitude and a genuine care for teammates and customers
You’re looking to kick start your career with a leading brand. We have a lot to offer.
As you would expect from one of the largest global brands in the world, you’ll be rewarded with job security, fantastic benefits, flexible shifts, competitive pay, and an opportunity to springboard your career with BP, if you want to. And you’ll enjoy all of this while experiencing customer satisfaction first-hand.
Flexible hours, free on-site parking, a 10% discount on most in-store goods and a free drink while on duty. As you progress you might choose to explore other customer service or leadership opportunities in our expanding retail network or perhaps join our corporate office in Melbourne. Wherever you’re based, a job in BP Retail is your opportunity to join a team of dedicated, friendly and respectful individuals all with one common goal – delivering an awesome retail experience to our customers.
This is a casual position, and the successful applicant will be required to work a variety of shifts across a 24/7 roster
Visit www.bp.com.au/careers to find out more.
JOB ID: 870204
role available at BP. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Customer Service Representative (Casual) – BP Golden Gate, WA @ BP (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!