Train to become an Electronic Warfare Operator in the Australian Army. Take on a highly sensitive military intelligence role, receiving and disseminating electronic information and disrupting enemy transmissions.
As an Electronic Warfare Operator, work in high-tech military intelligence while enjoying:
• a good salary plus generous superannuation
• ongoing investment in your personal and career development
• free medical and dental
• job security and a good work/life balance
• rewarding work and world-class training
• subsidised accommodation
• a supportive team environment
• travel and leave entitlements
• free access to sports and fitness facilities
• friendships that last a lifetime
All that plus exciting opportunities supporting Army domestic activities, including exercises and operations, with potential deployments overseas in support of Australian and coalition personnel.
In the role of Electronic Warfare Operator you’ll use cutting-edge technology to collect, analyse and disseminate information gained from electronic emissions and technical signals. Working in a sensitive and highly classified environment you will provide Command with mission-critical tactical support, while disrupting hostile communications.
To succeed in this role you’ll need a blend of natural assets:
• good communication skills
• the mental agility to absorb and prioritise large amounts of information
• the ability to solve problems logically and laterally, and
• the capacity to use high-tech communications equipment.
Some specialisations also require proficiency in a foreign language, which may be taught as part of your training.
This rewarding job will position you at the very heart of military operations. Better still, in the Army you’ll be working for a dynamic national organisation that offers a great lifestyle plus opportunities and experiences you simply won’t find anywhere else.
• Fully-paid training
• Once trained, starting package approx. $68,500 p.a. plus superannuation
• Numerous other benefits
• Training in Wagga Wagga, NSW and Macleod, VIC
• Possible language courses in QLD and VIC
• Then posting to Cabarlah QLD or Canberra ACT
• At least 17 years of age
• Australian Citizen
• Year 10 completion with passes in English and Mathematics
If you do not have the required passes you may be eligible to sit an Alternative Education Equivalency assessment. Medical and fitness guidelines also apply.
Electronic Warfare Operator @ Defence Force Recruiting (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!