September 6th, 2018 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “Team Member/Supervisor @ Nandos (Part Time) on Found. To apply do”
Nando’s Derrimut is recruiting for fun and outgoing team members to work in our restaurant who is able and willing to step up in the absence of the manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meeting and greet customers;
• Taking orders using register and EFTPOS machine for payments;
• Cooking chicken and other items on the menu;
• Packing take-away orders;
• Setting up kitchen for service, including the preparation of all items on the menu; and
• Clearing tables and maintaining general restaurant cleanliness.
Skills & Experience required:
• Hands-on experience in a similar position is highly desirable.
• Great customer service skills;
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile;
• Exceptional communication skills;
• Ability to multi-task with minimum supervision
• Immaculate personal grooming and presentation; and
• Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures.
The position requires working week days and nights as well as weekends and nights.
Own transport is essential as there is limited public transport in the area.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted back.
Team Member/Supervisor @ Nandos (Part Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
September 5th, 2018 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “Delivery Hero @ Crowd Delivery (Contractor) on Found. To apply do”
What is your job?
You will be part of our team of legendary heroes that pick orders from the shops and deliver them to our customers.
This is so much more than your typical Delivery position. You will be expected to zip around to multiple shops, organising what needs to be picked up first and last, collaborating with your team members and manager, delivering the products AND upgrading our new customers to our VIP packages (Earn extra cash for this)!
Casual position (rostered shifts) initially, with huge amount of career progression! (2IC Area Manager within 6 months interest you?).
Pay: $24/hr + Super
What you will need:
– Respectable Vehicle with comprehensive insurance (car or motorbike, must be in great condition as this is a customer facing role). We will ask for a photo.
– Valid driver’s licence
– RSA certificate
– Happy to work shift work (hours between 8am and 10pm – you can choose your shifts)
– You must be able to carry up to 10kgs of groceries without any issue
– Driven and hardworking attitude
– Good skills in communication and customer service (Fluent English is essential)
– Exceptional problem solving skills
Who are we?
Crowd Delivery is a Brisbane-born company that offers on-demand delivery from local restaurants, butchers, grocers and supermarkets in around 30 minutes. We believe in the power of community, and love supporting local independent businesses. Our customers write a shopping list through our app then our “Legendary Heroes” zip around the shops, pick all the items and drop them off in around 30 mins (depending on order size).
Delivery Hero @ Crowd Delivery (Contractor) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
September 3rd, 2018 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “Sandwich Artist @ Subway (Casual) on Found. To apply download the”
Positions are available to join our energetic team in Rockhampton. Ideal candidates will be friendly, motivated and responsible team players who genuinely enjoy working with people. Successful applicants will be providing exceptional customer service, making picture perfect sandwiches, doing food preparation and general cleaning duties.
Sandwich Artist @ Subway (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
August 13th, 2018 Posted by foundcareersJob Ads
0 thoughts on “Salad artist @ Sumo salad Qv (Full Time) on Found. To apply down”
YEAR 9-12 WELCOME, AFTERNOONE JOB AVAILABLE IN CBD STORE OR CAUFILED STORE.
Hiring 2 part time (weekly about 30hours)
5 casual for monash uni caufiled store
PLEASE WROTE YOUR STATUS AS FULL TIME OR PART TIME OR CASUAL ON THE EMAILTITLE
Pay rates depend on employee’s age and experience
There will be opportunities for outstanding employee to be promoted to store manager.
– The minimum age of employment is 15 years of age
– To be fluent in verbal English
– Previous experience in sampling or PR
– Great communications skills.
– Be self motivated and have high attention to detail.
– food handling and preparation and maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
Upon interview, necessary documents including photo ID, evidence of VISA⁄Citizenship need to be presented.
Salad artist @ Sumo salad Qv (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!