We are Text100 – a multi-award winning marketing communications agency with 600 consultants serving 250 clients in 21 markets worldwide. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative, and design global integrated campaigns that reflect their values and engages audiences.
Our latest win – BEST ASIA-PACIFIC NETWORK TO WORK FOR by the Holmes Report.
In our latest nomination of awards for the PR Award 2017, we have won Best Direct-to-Consumer PR Campaign (Bronze), Best Digital Communication Strategy (Bronze), Best Engagement for a Targeted Community (Silver), and Best Product Launch/ Re-launch PR Campaign (Bronze).
We are on the lookout for a fast learning junior consultant to join our Sydney team. Working across a range of B2B and B2C clients covering tech, lifestyle and various industries, you will be responsible for implementing traditional media, social media and digital PR and marketing campaigns. You will have strong organisational skills, brilliant attention to detail and a hunger to learn from the industry’s best.
At Text100 Sydney, we deliver award-winning work for many of the world’s elite brands, including TEDX, Sydney Festival, IBM, Acer, SanDisk, Brother International and GoDaddy, among others. Our mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative that reflects their values and engages audiences. The people who succeed at Text100 are self-motivated, ambitious and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour will get you far.
You will have access to a robust training program to ensure you are exposed to all areas of marketing communications, Summer Fridays, Doona Days, free daily breakfast, global secondments and a higher than Australian industry average annual leave allowance.
– Supports the implementation of integrated communication campaigns spanning traditional, social, paid and owned media;
– Provides insight into key trends in client industries and helps to create story ideas that generate coverage and engagement;
– Develops content assets such as blog posts, press releases, media pitches, social media content, infographics, GIFs and videos;
– Proactively attends industry events to learn about latest trends and shares with the team.
– Undergraduate degree or equivalent ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or – Journalism
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Good time management skills
– Aptitude for visual communications, and design skills are a plus
– Actively engaged in social media communities
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
– Confident, tenacious with a can-do attitude
– Positive attitude, ability to multi-task and can work independently and as a team
Junior Consultant @ Text100 (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!