Working with a fast growing business dealing with large brands in the exciting events world.
Looking for someone with ideally previous experience in dealing with Venues, Venue booking/negotiation.
Events Coordinator @ EDT Group (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
We as a company are looking for expanding our business in various suburbs of MELBOURNE CITY.
Our company has proven records in achieving ANNUAL TARGETS and maintaining its dignity in solar market.
-IMMEDIATE POSITIONS are available for suitable candidates .
– An applicant should be able to demonstrate good communication skills and self motivated in achieving targets at kiosks in different shopping centres
– An applicant should be responsible to use proactive approach in identifying the needs of the potential buyers
– An applicant is NOT responsible to do sales however convince the potential clients in generating appointments for the company
– There is a base wage and commission structure offered to all our solar appointment setters.
-ON GOING training and support provided .
-Vehicle /license is not essential, however the consultants wishing to organise their own transport for work purposes are most welcomed .
INTERVIEWS are commencing soon .
For any further information in relation to this role , please feel free to contact one of our company’s recruiter and area manager ,Mr Usman Afzal, on the mobile number provided below .
Sol Excel wishes applicants ALL THE BEST in advance ,
We look forward to hearing from you ,
Warm Regards ,
Sales assistant @ Sol excel (Part Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
We are looking for someone who is exceptionally savvy in Digital Marketing who also has a strong skill set in Graphic Design. Most of all, the successful candidate must have a passion for their craft
Digital Marketer @ Thendro (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
This leading multinational company is
We are looking for an experienced marketing coordinator to assist with all aspects of the marketing function including assist the Campaigns Team Lead for Oceania by undertaking Campaigns, lead generation, lead nurture and Events activity in Fujitsu with quality strategic and operational support.
This is a rare opportunity to join an established team in a global organisation to lay the foundations of your marketing career.
• Assisting the Campaigns Team Lead in co-ordinating integrated marketing activities
• Liaising with global marketing teams to ensure a consistent marketing approach is achieved
• Working with the partner manager to identify and execute any joint marketing activity with our established global partners
• Working as part of the Oceania Marketing function, based in Sydney, this role involves organisation and coordination of campaigns and event activity to drive lead generation
• Event planning including:-
• End-to-end project management of global, local and industry events and sponsorships
• Booth design, collateral creation, ensuring brand compliancy etc.
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Analysing return on investment for the event to assist with the next year’s campaign planning
• Campaign planning including:-
• You will work closely with our agency of choice to implement and execute campaigns and ensure brand compliancy
• Stakeholder management
• Campaign analysis and reporting
• Sales Enablement
• Salesforce Management
• The activities will be undertaken as per the Oceania Marketing strategy and will involve close collaboration with NZ and identification of local opportunities aligned to the NZ market
• Campaigns and Events activity will include global campaigns, local campaigns and industry events for the Australia and NZ market
What Do We Want From You?
• Marketing Qualification
• A couple of years’ experience in a marketing role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A good eye for detail and presentation style
• Experience using Salesforce
• Has strong personal organisation and time management skills
• Can meet deadlines and manage multi-disciplinary activities
• Commitment to supporting other team members to deliver the highest standard of marketing services
• A willing member who participates and contributes to discussion
• Takes a consultative approach to implementing marketing initiatives
• Able to work independently
• Manages workflow peaks and troughs constructively
• Computer literate, preferably with some experience in web publishing and maintenance
• An ability to build and maintain positive and productive relationships with peers and colleagues within the organisation
• Capacity to build and maintain relationships with suppliers, partners and sponsor organisations
Marketing Coordinator @ Ignite (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
We are a fun, bubbly business that run events on behalf of sporting, health and support clients in Sydney. We are currently searching for outgoing, confident contractors that want to get involved to help with sales and customer service on behalf of the clients we represent on a one on one face to face basis.
No sales experience? No worries! Our unique sales and training development systems, allows the sales people to ‘earn while you learn,’ have fun, learn and make a great income. Having said that the top people in the industry have personality and energy to burn.
What we look for:
1. Enjoy communicating with different people
2. Fun, outgoing and bubbly
3. Love music and great team player
4. Strong communication skills
You will get:
1. Fun and outgoing team environment
2. Opportunities to work on multiple campaigns
3. The chance to choose when and where you work
4. Great earning power commissions and incentives
5. Industry and campaign coaching if necessary
If you’re looking for an opening with excellent opportunities to grow and develop yourself – APPLY NOW!
Events and Customer Service @ Utmost Empire Pty Ltd (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
Looking for work, or stuck in a job with no opportunity for advancement?
Wondering where to take your career next?
Imagine a Sunday evening where the thought of going back to work for the week isn’t a bad thing.
The Perfect Workplace Does Exist and you’ll find it at Ad Star Advertising.
AD STARS ELITE MARKETING TEAM:
Do you enjoy travelling to new and exciting places, meeting new people, having fun and making money?
Are you dedicated, passionate, hardworking and a self-starter?
If you answered yes, then we’re looking for you! Apply today!
APPLICANTS MUST CLEARLY DISPLAY THE FOLLOWING:
• Fluent English; Written and Verbal
• Passion for Helping People
• Love of Travel
• Excellent Personal Presentation. Well Groomed and Fashionable
• Self-starter with a Strong Desire to Succeed
• Excellent Communication Skills. Well Spoken and Articulate
If this sounds like you… Apply today!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Ad Star is a privately owned marketing firm located in Sydney, NSW.
A 15 year advertising veteran in North America, now on our 5th year in Australia.
We apply fresh ideas and a winning attitude to our proven advertising concepts.
Ad Star works with the Top Beauty Salons, Hair Salons and Day Spas throughout Australia and around the World.
• To source and sell new customers on our promotional offers on beauty services
• To track and report on your daily sales activity as required by the company
• To attend weekly sales meetings and participate in sales training sessions
• To travel interstate if required and on short notice
FOR THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
• Location: Greater Sydney / Interstate
• Work type: Full Time
• Classification: Sales – Sales & Distribution
• Other: Extraordinary Compensation; Sales Commissions + Bonuses + Company Vehicle + Paid Travel + Training and more…
**To request an interview and an opportunity to find out more please reply to this ad with your resume and contact details attached.
***Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Ad Star Advertising… Helping you find the personal luxuries you desire
by creating new opportunities for your business growth and success
Direct Sales~Beauty Services~Immediate Start @ Ad Star Promotions (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!