Train to become an Army Officer in the Australian Army Reserve. Add an exciting and action-packed new dimension to your life, with a leadership role in the Army Reserve.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, the Army Reserve could be for you. You’ll enjoy the satisfaction of giving something back to Australia, while benefitting from:
• tax-free daily pay
• free healthcare and accommodation when serving
• a flexible commitment
• rewarding work that builds on your day job
• management and leadership training
• a supportive team environment
• friendships that last a lifetime
All that plus exciting opportunities supporting Army domestic activities, including exercises and operations, with potential deployments overseas in support of Australian and coalition personnel.
Are you a natural leader looking for an exciting additional outlet for your skills and talents? Then you could make an excellent Officer in the Army Reserve.
Right now we’re recruiting ambitious men and women in a variety of areas and occupations, to reinforce our full-time capability. If you have resolve and resourcefulness, and enjoy taking charge in a team environment, this could be a really rewarding way to spend a few weekends a year and periods off work.
The Army provides expert training in leadership and informed decision-making, and the skills and knowledge you acquire will benefit your everyday job as well as your future career prospects.
From an occupation perspective we invite applications from those in the following sectors:
• Engineering (electrical and mechanical)
• Police, and
We also offer Army Reserve Officer roles in traditional military areas such as the Infantry, Artillery and Armoured Corps.
• General Service Officer Course at various locations and at times that work around your everyday obligations. Click the link below for more details.
• Serve between 20 and 100 days each year (at least 50 days preferred)
• Fit service around your existing work and family commitments
The Army provides special resources to help you approach your employer about your ambition to serve as a Reservist.
• Training in Canberra, ACT
• Posting to an Army unit close to where you live
• Fully-paid leadership training
• Starting package
• Pay increases with rank and experience
• At least 17 years of age
• Australian Citizen
• Year 12 completion with passes in English and three other subjects
• Other qualifications and experience may be required depending on the vocational area you apply for
Medical and fitness guidelines also apply.
Army Officer @ Army Reserves (Part Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!