At Beyond Best Personal Training, our culture is one of fun, continuous learning, professional development and most importantly, professionalism.
We are currently looking for a casual personal trainer to join our team.
The ideal person will be required to hit the ground running – serving and supporting our existing clients to achieve their goals in either weight loss, general strength and/or overall fitness. Achieving these goals will be through private and semi private training sessions.
This person will also be required to help build our client base into the future.
Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 8:30pm (Saturdays and early mornings are optional).
If you’re the personal trainer we’re looking for you’ll be…
– Punctual and reliable
– Results oriented
– A team player
– Customer focused with excellent social skills
– Always willing to learn
– Someone who has a high attention to detail
– Someone who loves to follow a proven system
You must have…
– Current certificate 4 and 1st aid
– FMS qualifications (or prepared to learn)
– Good strength and conditioning knowledge for beginner to intermediate.
– The ability to motivate and lead clients
Remuneration is $33 per hour plus commissions.
If this sounds like you, then send your expression of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
role available at Beyond Best Personal Training. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Experienced Personal Trainer @ Beyond Best Personal Training (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!