The Found Customer Success team is growing and we are looking for an Associate to join us!
A typical day in this role involves onboarding new clients and working closely with our existing clients to ensure that they receive the best care and get the most value out of the Found platform.
Experience in Customer Service / Technology / HR / Recruitment will be highly regarded!
Customer Success Associate @ Found (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
Now in its 21st year of operation, Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes, and across all industries harness technology to drive business success. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government entities.
We have more than 500,000 small business customers, who we support and enable by providing solutions and insights to transform their ideas into business realities. With 1.5 million domain names under management, Melbourne IT gives small business leaders the tools to build an online presence, attract customers and build their brand.
Why join us?
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. We offer:
– Full product training
– Free gym membership
– Casual dress code
As one of our Customer Care Consultants you will provide a positive experience for Melbourne IT customers who require service or support. As a member of the wider Customer Service group, you will work in partnership with onshore and offshore peers as well as our Sales, Product and Business Technology teams.
– Support Melbourne IT group customers in a multi-channel support environment
– Manage customer escalations raised by our offshore customer service teams
– Provide support to sales teams as a point of pre and post-sale support.
– Present new ideas and suggestions for improvement of service engagements, processes and systems
– Previous experience in a customer support role
– A service first focus and customer obsession
– A curiosity for technology
– Team oriented whilst taking ownership for personal results and performance
We celebrate the good stuff. The birthdays, the anniversaries and understand our staff are our greatest asset. We genuinely enjoy the time we spend together and regularly get together at informal and organised social events to ensure we maintain good levels of fun and mateship whilst working collaboratively towards our common and individual goals
An exciting opportunity for a tech savvy individual, who truly CARES about their customers!
Customer Care Tech @ Melbourne IT (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
Working in a swanky office in the CBD with the best view ever. My client is a global leader in Luxury Fashion, with Apparel. Footwear, Time Pieces and Fragrance from various fashion houses around the world.
A collaborative environment with a great approach to reward and recognition. Truly brands to be proud of.
This position will provide consultation and frontline support services on the global/regional/local business processes and applications to the AU/NZ/GU business units.
This position will mainly focus on retail store and back-office processes and applications, but will also need to support some other processes such as logistics, wholesale, PR, HR, finance, etc.
You will have:
• University degree in IT Business Information System or equivalent
• Minimum 5 year experience in IT, with at least 3 year experience in retail business analysis (luxury retail preferred) or from Vendor Solutions provider.
• Any ERP/CRM/retail system certification is a plus
• Hands-on experience in retail applications (preferable), such as POS, CRM, store portal, retail BI, store PDA/iPad apps, retail back-office applications, etc.
• Strong business sense and business operational experience
• Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
• Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English
• Knowledge and experience in AS400 version of JDA/JDE is definitely an advantage
If this is you then we want to speak to you!
Business Analyst @ Adecco (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
We are looking for a strong client services professional with integrated marketing and/or digital experience and a solid understanding of content and messaging. The projects you will work on range from advertising, demand generation campaigns, branding and website projects and ATL/BTL marketing campaigns across a mix of media. The successful candidate will be managing key accounts as well as a variety of project based work across our client portfolio. They should have at least two years’ experience in a similar role, be able to manage clients autonomously, be proactive in bringing solutions and ideas to clients, be a strong writer and strategic thinker as well as organised, dedicated, determined and reliable when managing projects from brief to completion. We are also looking for someone who considers themselves to be friendly and fun to work with and is willing to get involved with a team-orientated attitude.
Experience working in the across the B2B space and/or IT and the Financial Services sectors are also desirable.
Principle lead consultant @ KINSHIP DIGITAL (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
As a Sales Executive you will be tasked with establishing an established portfolio of clients, and be at home up selling and cross selling digital transformation services that you will have at your disposal.
In this role, you will build and maintain long-term relationships with customers by understanding their business goals, challenges, and market opportunities in digitally [specifically Social Media] engaging their clients/citizens. You’ll build deep technical expertise on the service to help design and develop Professional Services offerings that integrate seamlessly into the customer’s environment. You’ll manage the SOW/RFP process handling customer objections, conducting requirements workshops, and discovery sessions. You’ll identifying risks, resource allocations, and schedules for project success and customer value realisation.
Given the progressive and evolving nature of KINSHIP, you will have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and thrive in a role which allows you to build strong lasting relationships with your clients and be seen as a trusted partner to them and their business.
Digital Transformation Services Sales @ KINSHIP DIGITAL (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!