Main duties / Responsibilities:
• Detecting and diagnosing mechanical and electrical faults in engines and parts.
• Dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering, mechanisms and components and checking parts.
• Repairing and replacing worn defective parts and reassembling mechanical components and referring to service manuals as needed.
• Reassembling engines and parts after being repaired
• Testing and adjusting mechanical parts after being repaired for proper performance
• Fit and assemble metal parts or sub-assemblies.
• Dismantle faulty assemblies and repair or replace defective parts.
• Complete housekeeping duties in assigned area or project are on a daily basis and/ or when required.
• Complete required paperwork.
• Communicate about the job with customer, other employees and manager to ensure a good organization and customer’s understanding.
• Follow and comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
• Ability to willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently.
• Good verbal communications skills.
• Flexible and cooperative team attitude.
• Knowledge of general workshop procedures.
• Attention to detail.
Mechanic @ ConveyOz pty ltd (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!