PokeBay (formally PokiTime) looking for at least 6mths experience in a fast paced hospitality environment. Food preparation skills and customer service. A Team Player and Good communication skills.
Front of House Staff @ PokeBay (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT/BUSINESS DEVELOPER – UNIQUE AND EXCITING OPPORTUNITY – LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE START
– Retainer + Commission pay, potential to earn $1,000+ per week
– 4 week contract
– Brilliant opportunity for young up-and-coming salesman
– Be a part of a young enthusiastic team in this exciting startup phase
Innatique is a new innovative retail app that helps physical retail outlets connect with their customers by offering a fun and unique advertising platform to advertise their quick style ‘flash sales’. We are newly created, Australian owned, and here to ensure physical retailers are still central to the shopper’s experience, all the while giving shoppers a fun shopping experience.
Innatique is seeking an energetic salesperson/business developer to help promote our new and exciting shopping app. We are looking for maximum retailer sign-ups to build a solid user base while we are in a free trial phase.
This means your job will be to sell an app that is for FREE! All the while earning a small retainer and uncapped commission pay. Our feedback for this app has been OUTSTANDING to date, from both retailers and shoppers alike so we don’t envisage this being a ‘hard sell’.
You will be working autonomously and deciding when and where you want to work, it’s up to you where you think your best leads will be! Of course we will train you and provide support throughout the whole journey.
You have to go a long way to find a better opportunity than this!
We are looking for work to commence ASAP. The role is casual and you will be working for a four week period. We are offering a pay structure which comprises a $200 retainer per week plus $25 signup commission, although this is negotiable.
Prior sales experience is preferred but not essential. We are mostly looking for someone with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a presentable appearance.
The ideal candidate will also have:
– their own transport
– their own computer
– very self driven
– ability to plan and structure their day to achieve maximum results
To apply for this exciting role, please forward your resume and quick covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates will be afforded confidentiality.
Sales Consultant/Business Developer @ Innatique (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
Are you a hard working and enthusiastic candidate who has a love for working outdoors in a fast paced physical job. Must be flexible with available hours and ready to learn. Award rates paid on TFN.
Carwash Attendant @ Magic Hand Carwash Frankston (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
Altablue is currently seeking a Civil Labourers to be available immediately at our client’s site in Carrum Downs.
The role will involve general labouring and cleaning, hand duties including sweeping up after the trades, cleaning tanks, hosing down areas, emptying bins, auditing areas, digging out pits and general upkeep of the plant as required.
• Previous experience in a Labouring type role
• Must be available immediately
• Full working rights in Australia
• Current drivers license with own reliable mode of transport
• Confined Space and Working at Heights ticket
• Be able to pass a Pre-Employment medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen
Along with the above, you will have good communication skills, work well as part of a team and value safety as number 1 priority in every situation.
To submit your application, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button now
Civil Labourer @ Altablue (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
We require an all-rounder hospo pro, who’s as happy working the floor as they are
comfortable behind the coffee machine. This position is best suited to someone who
enjoys a dynamic environment and loves interacting with customers.
Minimum 12 months experience in similar role required.
Venue Manager/Assistant Venue Manager
We require a full time Venue Manager or part-time Assistant Restaurant Manager (for
a shared role) to provide direction, leadership and innovation in our venue.
● We’re looking for a Venue Manager or Assistant Venue Manager who is:
● forward thinking and looking for ways to solve problems (or do things better);
● ready to take charge;
● have seamless customer service skills and know how to make people smile;
● experienced in managing a successful restaurant or cafe;
● looking to grow a business with loads of potential; and,
● digital-savvy (we’ve got a dedicated marketing team to back you up!).
Your responsibilities will include:
● increasing the venue’s efficiency, profitability and quality;
● hiring and managing staff and staff rosters;
● improving customer-service standards;
● overseeing both front and back-of-house operations;
● working with our marketing and management team on venue branding, social
media and operational systems.
Minimum 2 years experience required in similar role. Must have Australian work rights.
Barista @ Mon Amour (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our front of house team. Working
with our talented Chef and new management, you’ll have the opportunity and
resources to rapidly grow your skills and take the next step in your hospitality career.
Front of House @ Mon Amour (Full Time) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!