The Opportunity to Make A Difference
Be a change maker. At World Vision Australia you have a unique opportunity to use your talent & expertise in a role that makes a difference in the lives of children affected by poverty. Working with a motivated and passionate team of like-minded fundraisers, your day-to-day will be involved with the following:
• Engaging the public in local Retail Centres and building rapport quickly with compelling conversation that inspires Australians to take action against poverty and injustice
• Thriving in a fast-paced role where your energy, charisma, resilience and competitive streak to engage with high volumes of people leads to personal sales targets that truly make a difference
• Learning about yourself and being open to coaching and feedback
• Identifying customer’s varying needs and inspiring them to take action in ways that are meaningful to them
• Being determined and motivated to engage potential supporters to make a difference in the lives of other, and having the resilience to persist in this challenging but rewarding role
As a Fundraising Promoter for World Vision Australia, you must be able to:
• Work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, at least 2 of those during the week
• Perform 5.5 to 7.5-hour shifts
• Travel to Retail Centres in your region within a 30km distance
What can we offer you?
• Receive paid on-the-job training and have access to consistent coaching and feedback to develop strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Proven avenues and opportunities for career progression in fundraising or other WVA roles
• Satisfaction in build brighter futures for vulnerable children and seek to empower the world’s poorest people
role available at World Vision Australia. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Fundraising Promoter @ World Vision Australia (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!