Nando’s Derrimut is recruiting for fun and outgoing team members to work in our restaurant who is able and willing to step up in the absence of the manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meeting and greet customers;
• Taking orders using register and EFTPOS machine for payments;
• Cooking chicken and other items on the menu;
• Packing take-away orders;
• Setting up kitchen for service, including the preparation of all items on the menu; and
• Clearing tables and maintaining general restaurant cleanliness.
Skills & Experience required:
• Hands-on experience in a similar position is highly desirable.
• Great customer service skills;
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile;
• Exceptional communication skills;
• Ability to multi task with minimum supervision
• Immaculate personal grooming and presentation; and
• Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures.
The position requires working week days and nights as well as weekends and nights.
Own transport is essential as there is limited public transport in the area.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted back.