Public Outreach Fundraising is looking for enthusiastic and passionate people who want a job that makes a difference!
How would you like to be a part of our fun, outgoing team?
Public Outreach currently has positions in our Melbourne city call centre! We’re looking for individuals who can commit to full time hours: 5 days a week, Monday to Thursday from 12:00pm – 8:00pm, Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm!
Our Melbourne office is currently raising funds of behalf of:
– Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders)
– Australian Conservation Foundation
– Bush Heritage Australia
– Make-A-Wish Australia
– Plan International
Due to employment limitations we cannot accept applications from International Student Visa holders
Earn up to $30/hr! – Start @ $27.55/hr and grow from there! Competitive? Bonuses and promotions are in your reach!
You will have:
• Self confidence, passion and the gift of the gab!
• Strong English skills!
• Fantastic work ethic and great communications skills!
• An interest in social and environmental issues!
And wait, there’s more:
• Fast Track to Management and Leadership Roles!
• Sponsorship and International Travel Opportunities to our NZ and North American offices!
• Weekly staff events, open mic nights and more!
Check us out on Facebook – Public Outreach Australia
**Public Outreach is an equal opportunity employer. At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams.**
role available at Public Outreach Australia. If you have experience, we want you. Apply today!
Telephone Fundraiser – Melbourne @ Public Outreach Australia (Casual) on Found. To apply download the Found for Job Seekers app today!