Key requirements of the role are:
• Must have own transport to be in Mt Gravatt East by 5am and must hold open drivers licence with good driving record to be able to drive the delivery vehicles
• Ability to commit to our ‘Zero Alcohol Tolerance’ policy
• Have held a Open Driver’s license for a minimum of two years
• Basic computer skills are a must as you will need to be able to update the stock levels in each machine after each replenishment
• Ability to commit long term to an early start (currently our delivery shifts start at 5am)
• A suitable driving history (and authorise us to obtain a traffic history check through Queensland Transport on your behalf)
• Be able to comfortably lift 25kg safely (a pre-employment medical may be conducted through an external organisation)
• Comfortable with driving for extended periods of time as the majority of the shift is behind the wheel
• High attention to detail, ensuring accurate stock rotation according to ‘best before’ dates
• Whilst shifts are rostered in advance you may be required to work on Saturdays
• An interest in wholefoods and a healthy lifestyle is a big plus
• Ability to learn our product range
We are looking for a Customer Service person with so much more to offer than just delivering stock to a vending machine.
A lot of care and attention goes into a product by our Head Chef and production team and it is vital that this is carried through to the time our customers receive their products.
Whilst the central task here is delivering and replenishing the stock in our Self Service Cafes, the nature of the role means you will have a lot of interaction with our customers and in turn will need to display a friendly and professional nature.